Your first step:
- Gather up your no-longer-used sports equipment, sporting apparel, and sporting accessories.
- Call Consignment Sports to schedule a FREE local pick-up (within 10 miles of store).
- Or, take it all in to Consignment Sports, no appointment needed. An estimator will be with you promptly.
- Or, download our “Quick Drop” form from below, fill it out, bag up your gear and drop it all off at Consignment Sports during open business hours.
- An Estimator will carefully go through your gear and separate it into two piles; one pile we will accept, and one pile we will return to you, or, donate it for you at our local charity organization.
- The Estimator will then determine a selling price for each item accepted based on our optimal pricing criteria, and present to you our three pay-out options: Consignment, Cash Buy-Out, and Trade-in. You simply choose which pay-out option works best for you.
It’s that easy!
Choose Which Option Works Best For You
A Consignment Sports Estimator will present to you the following options where you can choose which one works best for you:
1. CONSIGNMENT OPTION
Choosing our “Consignment Option” will pay you back the most for your gear. Consignment Sports will display your gear on our showroom floor for up to 90 days at no cost to you until your item sells. Below is the consignment split, which is based on the selling price of each of your items.
Item Selling Price You Are Paid
$ 1 – $50………………..
$ 51 – $100……………..
$ 101 – $200……………
$ 201 +………………….
$ 201 + (Surfboards).
* 5% of the selling price will be deducted from consignor pay-out amount if item(s) need cleaning or minor repair before displaying. Apparel must be clean and current fashion design.
Consignors check our website button “What Sold” on the 1st day of each month to see if any items sold the previous month. A cheque can be picked up at store, or will be mailed out after the 12th day of the month less $1.25 from consignors’ pay-out amount if mailed.
2. CASH BUY-OUT OPTION
Get top dollar cash on the spot for all your gear without any haggling or low-balling!
3. TRADE-IN OPTION
Make a little more than the Cash Buy-Out option and use the credit towards a purchase in the store, or save the credit to use at your next visit, or anytime thereafter.
What to expect from consignment
- With the consignment option, we will attractively display your items for sale on our showroom floor.
- Click the “What Sold” button on our web site as often as you like to track the activity of your items. As you see that your items have sold, payment can be picked up between the 1st-15th day of the following month. If you do not pick up your cheque at Consignment Sports by the 15th day of the month, then it will be mailed to you after the 16th day. Once you receive your cheque by mail, then you can re-visit our website to see which of your items sold. A $1.25 postage and handling fee is deducted from your portion of the proceeds if your receive your cheque by mail (We always include in the envelope a $5 coupon, good for your next purchase of $25 or more). It’s that easy!
Buy and save 50% to 80% at Consignment Sports…
Visit our store first to purchase your sporting goods, and you’ll save big time! Whether you’re trying out a new sport or need gear for the whole family, you don’t need to pay retail on quality sporting gear or sportswear. Compare our prices to buying new equipment in big chain retail stores or pricey boutiques, and see how much you can save. Plus, you might earn money down the road by re-selling the item back to Consignment Sports.
Check out our constantly changing inventory…
You’ll see something new every time you visit Consignment Sports
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION? Please don’t hesitate to ask us anything. Just fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly